無常
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyan-Koi

無常 :: Japan :: Anime

Go down

Nyan-Koi Empty Nyan-Koi

Post  Ryan Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:52 am

I finished the last episode of this today. Cute show. I wouldn't say it's great by any means -- it's a pretty shallow harem anime -- but Sumiyoshi Kanako is one of the hottest and most endearing tsundere characters in years, and she and Mizuno Kaede were pretty much my main reasons for tuning in to this show over the last 12 weeks.

If anyone's interested, the premise of the show is: a guy who is allergic to cats in a fit of rage kicks a soda can which breaks off the head of a cat jizou (a kind of Buddhist statue). The spirit of the statue curses the guy to transform into a cat unless he does 100 favors for 100 cats within an unspecified window of time. Since he's allergic to cats, he fears that not only if this were to happen he'd be miserable but that he'd also soon die of asphyxiation.

Said guy has a crush on a girl in his class. Said girl looooooves cats. So it creates an interesting scenario: she sees the guy doing nice things for cats and that makes her endeared to him, and he wants to go out with her on the basis of so many other factors (looks, personality), but they don't realize their feline incompatibility.

The premise goes one final step further by introducing four other girls, each of which develops a one-sided amorous relationship with the guy.
Ryan
Ryan
Admin

https://mujou87.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

無常 :: Japan :: Anime

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum