無常
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do A Good Deed Weekly

Go down

Do A Good Deed Weekly Empty Do A Good Deed Weekly

Post  Ryan Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:00 pm

This is one of my crazy "community activity" ideas again. The ones I love and you all go, "Awwww, not homework! D:" But maybe this one will strike you as a fun challenge that takes you slightly outside of your comfort zone and hopefully leaves the world a better place tonight than you found it this morning.

Each week, I'll post a specific good deed we each have to do. The deed is different each Sunday. The deed should be done (ideally) at least once this week. Post here when you've done it, and (if there's a fun story involved) tell the story, too. If the idea catches on, I'm up for us taking turns being the weekly good deed decider. (e.g. Ryan then Matt then Jay then Blaise then ...)

==Good Deeds List==
Oct 25, 2009: in person, tell a co-worker, classmate, or cohabitant (non-family) one thing you really value about them
Bonus: pull over to the side of the road, get out, and ask the driver if he needs help the next time you see a car off-road
Ryan
Ryan
Admin

https://mujou87.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum