無常
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginner's Guide

Go down

Beginner's Guide Empty Beginner's Guide

Post  Ryan Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:19 pm

What forums can I post a new thread in?
Only two:
  1. About Us
  2. Your Threads!
In the first forum, About Us, members are encouraged to each post a maximum of one thread. In this thread, they can post an unlimited number of posts for the purpose of fleshing out a thorough personal profile page. In the second forum, Your Threads!, members are encouraged to chat about anything they would like so long as it does not violate the rules. Common sense rules apply.

What forums can I post a reply in?
All of them. Just like on a regular weblog, readers' replies are not only welcomed but are the main reason for blogging in the first place.

Can I be a mod?
No. If the forum becomes a big enough burden such that it requires mods, then it's too much of a burden to even worry about. This is meant to be a weblog / small, small, small interactive community, not a small city-state.

Please limit the size of avatars to 150 x 150 (max) for now. Please refrain from having anything overtly sexual or otherwise not suitable for the workplace in your avatar or signature. Likewise, no racial humor, no profanity, etc, in your avatars, please.

Signatures?
Please limit the height of your signatures to 300 pixels. This includes both any images and any text you may choose to place in there.

Profanity? Censorship?
Common sense rules apply. Consider this the same as my Blogger blog, seeing as it is a genuine replacement for it. "Fuck," "fuck," "fuck" all you want, just keep it appropriate to person, place, and time. Thanks.

Can I post links to ...?
Stop. Think about what you're about to post. Ask yourself if you'd risk posting it on your own blog. If the answer is "No," then so is mine. Even if the answer is "Yes," I'd prefer you not post it here if common sense tells you it could get me into hot water. Thank you.

But you--!
This is my blog. I get to pick and choose my battles. I'd kindly ask you to not pick and choose my battles for me. Thanks.
Ryan
Ryan
Admin

https://mujou87.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum